Pages

Tuesday 27 November 2018

SLJ Paying it forward

Image result for home

Image result for moneyImage result for food

If I traveled back in time to the 1930's and visit a family, the special gift I would give to them is food, money and even a warm home with all the supplies they need like clothes, shoes and other supplies. I would give food, money and a home because in the 1930's was The Great Depression. People were struggling with money and because they were struggling so they couldn't buy much gifts and treats for each other and that is why they often ended up homeless.  

1 comment:

  1. Mōrena Angel!

    Thanks for participating in this Summer Learning Journey activity with me and the rest of your class. How did you find it?

    I really appreciate all of the things you'd like to give to a family in need from the 1930's— I especially like how you said, that if you travelled back in time, you would give them food, money and a warm house, and then went on to list supplies. But most of all, I like how you've given information about The Great Depression! What else do you know about The Great Depression?

    Keep up the great work, and I look forward to reading more when the SLJ kicks off on the 17th (that's only 3 days away... eeek!)

    Kia kaha and have a great day!

    Jordan

    ReplyDelete